Niagara Falls Museums logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Accession number L983.D.027
Catalog Number L983.D.027.001
Object Name Postcard, Bridge
Scope & Content POSTCARD, BRIDGE
POSTCARD, BRIDGE; 13.8 X 9 CM; (USED); BLACK AND WHITE GLOSSY; A VIEW OF THE LOWER ARCH AND CANTILEVER BRIDGES; TRAIN CROSSING BRIDGE, WHITE BORDER AROUND OUTSIDE EDGE; DATED JAN. 3, 1908; 1 CENT STAMP AFFIXED. NOTE: MRS. WILLIAMS IS PART OF THE BARNETT FAMILY, FOUNDERS OF THE BARNETT MUSEUM ON THE RIVER FRONT.