Niagara Falls Museums logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Accession number L970.D.010
Catalog Number L970.D.010.446
Object Name Map
Scope & Content MAP, CITY SITE; 54.5 CM L., 73 CM W.; PLAN OF THE SUBDIVISION OF PARTS OF LOTS LETTERED B AND C IN CRYSLER & FAIRBANKS SURVEY OF PART OF LOT NO. 110, TWP. OF STAMFORD, TOWN OF NIAGARA FALLS, 1887; DATED JUNE 27, 1887 AT WELLAND; AREA FROM SIMCOE ST. TO ARMOURY ST., FROM VICTORIA AVE. TO BEYOND ST. LAWRENCE AVE.; INCLUDING NOTES OF CERTIFICATION; BLACK INK ON GREY COATED FABRIC PAPER (LINEN DRAWING PAPER); LABEL IN LOWER RIGHT CORNER: HT-2136; T2136 IN RED IN UPPER RIGHT CORNER; 2136 IN BLACK IN UPPER LEFT CORNER; MOUNTED TO CARDBOARD; .
Title Stamford Township Subdivision of Land, 1887