Niagara Falls Museums logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Accession number L970.D.010
Catalog Number L970.D.010.498
Object Name Map
Scope & Content MAP, CITY SITE; 55.5 CM L., 45 CM W.; PLAN OF THE SUBDIVISION OF THE ESTATE OF ALANSON ROSS BLOCK AND ADJOINING BEING, PART OF LOT 43 STAMFORD IN THE VILLAGE OF NIAGARA FALLS; DATED DECEMBER 23, 1885; INCLUDING PEER ST., BARKER ST., MAIN ST., CULP ST., ROBINSON ST.; DONE IN PENCIL ON OFF-WHITE PARCHMENT LIKE PAPER; PLAIN RED SEAL IN LOWER LEFT: VILLAGE V.219 IN LOWER RIGHT CORNER WITHIN A RED CIRCLE; BADLY TORN IN SEVERAL PLACES; PIECE TORN AWAY FROM UPPER RIGHT; HAS BEEN MENDED WITH SCOTCH TAPE; MOUNTED TO CARDBOARD WITH STAPLES.