Niagara Falls Museums logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Accession number L970.D.010
Catalog Number L970.D.010.444
Object Name Map
Scope & Content MAP, CITY SITE; 44.5 CM L., 59.5 CM W.; BUFF PAPER; BLACK INK; WESLEY PARK PLAN OF THE SUBDIVISION OF PARTS OF LOTS 111 & 128 B.F. CON. TOWNSHIP OF STAMFORD NOW IN THE TOWN OF NIAGARA FALLS; ENTERED AND REGISTERED IN THE REGISTRY OFFICE OF THE COUNTY OF WELLAND, AUG. 22, 1885 AS NO. 747 IN THE BOOK FOR TOWN OF NIAGARA FALLS; COVERS FROM CONCESSION RD. (VICTORIA AVE.) TO RIVER RD; FROM FALLS VIEW AVE. TO BENSON AVE.; INCLUDING NOTES OF CERTIFICATION; LABEL IN LWOER RIGHT CORNER: HT-747; NOUNTED TO MAROON COLOURED CARDBOARD TO REVERSE OF 970.D.10.444.2 (BELOW); IN GOOD CONDITION. 970.D.444.1-MAP, CITY SITE; 65.5 X 50.5; (SAME MAP AS ABOVE); BLACK INK ON GREY COATED FABRIC PAPER (LINEN DRAWING PAPER); IN PENCIL IN LOWER RIGHT CORNER: HT-747; NOTES OF CERTIFICATIONS; (LOOSE); GOOD CONDITION. 970.D.444.2-MAP, CITY SITE; SAME AS ABOVE BUT DOES NOT SHOW PROPERTY DIVISIONS IN LOT 128; NO NOTES OF CERTIFICATION; STAPLED TO BACK OF 970.D.10.444 (ABOVE); SOME TATTERING ALONG EDGES; GOOD CONDITION.
Title Plan of Wesley Park, 1885