Niagara Falls Museums logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Accession number L970.D.011
Catalog Number L970.D.011.386
Object Name Map, City Site
Scope & Content MAP, CITY SITE
MAP, CITY SITE; 38.5 X 30 CM; PLAN OF PART OF LOTS 57 AND 59 IN THE TOWNSHIP OF STAMFORD, NIAGARA FALLS, AUGUST 26, 1904; BY JOHN H. JACKSON; BORDERED BY GRAND TRUNK RAILWAY; BLACK INK ON GREY COATED FABRIC PAPER (LINEN DRAWING PAPER); CREASE THROUGH CENTRE; BROWN STAIN AT TOP STORED FOLDED IN HALF IN FILE FOLDER.
Creator "JOHN H. JACKSON, CIVIL ENGINEER"