Niagara Falls Museums logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Accession number L994.D.204
Catalog Number L994.D.204.010
Object Name Correspondence/file
Scope & Content CORRESPONDENCE/FILE
CORRESPONDENCE/FILE; CONTAINING SPECIFICATIONS AND FORM OF TENDER FOR WAR MEMORIAL BY M.F. KER, TOWNSHIP ENGINEER, MARCH 1957; AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE TOWNSHIP OF STAMFORD AND RIGG MEMORIAL WORKS, APRIL, 1957 FOR THE ERECTION OF MEMORIAL MONUMENT AT A COST OF $12,456 FOR CONSTRUCTION, AND 40 CENTS PER LETTER FOR SANDBLASTING ALL NAMES TO BE INSCRIBED; COPY OF TOWNSHIP OF STAMFORD BY-LAW NO. 2180, APRIL 1957 FOR CONSTRUCTION OF MONUMENT; CORRESPONDENCE BETWEEN THE CITY OF NIAGARA FALLS AND BRANCH 479 (A.C. McCALLUM) OF THE ROYAL CANDIAN LEGION, SPRING STREET, 1983, REGARDING THE REMOVAL OF THE STAMFORD MEMORIAL CENOTAPH WHICH HAD BEEN ERECTED IN FRONT OF THE STAMFORD ARENA, FREDERICA STREET TO THE FRONT OF THE LEGION BUILDING, SPRING STREET, FORMERLY MEMORIAL SCHOOL.