Niagara Falls Museums logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Accession number L970.D.010
Catalog Number L970.D.010.940
Object Name Map
Scope & Content BLUEPRINT, CITY SITE
BLUEPRINT, CITY SITE; 53.5 X 54 CM; PLAN OF SUBDIVISION OF PART OF LOT NO. 112, TOWNSHIP OF STAMFORD, IN THE TOWN OF NIAGARA FALLS, NOVEMBER 25TH, 1893; BY GEO. ROSS, ONT. LAND SURVEYOR; (SURVEYED FOR NIAGARA FALLS LAND CO.); SURVEYOR'S CERTIFICATE; THE FOLLOWING STREETS SHOWN: FOURTH, THIRD, SECOND, JEPSON, VICTORIA & RYERSON; WHITE INK ON BLUE PAPER; STORED FOLDED; SOME TATTERING AROUND OUTSIDE EDGE.
Creator "GEORGE ROSS, ONTARIO LAND SURVEYOR"